Friday, May 23, 2014

Remember, Remember It's Not Yet November

Local primaries were held.  Being an independent means I literally can't participate in some decisive votes.  That sucks.  Party politics distorts democracy.  Down with party politics!

Anyway, while some slots were filled there are still some decisions to be made in a few months.  I'll get to participate in democracy at that time. 

Since life has become overly complicated and I have so many things going on all at once I have decided to take a Memorial Day Memorial Blog Sabbatical until next Wednesday the 28th.  I need to focus my attention on passing the AICP exam.  I've just become the primary pinner-upper for a big project we're wrapping up at work because the previous primary author of the plan will be induced into labor tomorrow.  More on the plan later.  I'm also wearing a pannier-load of hats at the moment and I'm desperately trying to juggle all of my duties.  There just aren't enough hours in the day.

And let's not forget the Mohican...

Also, the Crash Test Librarian has gone into full editor mode on my book draft.  Once he redlines the mucus out of it I'll begin a serious final effort.  I'm not there yet, but it's coming up fast.

Hope you have a good holiday.  Ride like you mean it, and check back next Wednesday.  Maybe I'll have a cargo bag-load of good news and fun adventures to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment