Thursday, July 24, 2014

Impromptu Throwback Journal Entry

3.21.06
2:10pm, EKU

BACK TO THE GRIND

Here I am, sitting in my Global Environmental Problems class. Blah, blah, blah…Don’t want to be in class anymore.

It’s gotten cold again. Yesterday was the first day of spring and it was in the 30s. It had been quite warm for a couple weeks. But you know, that’s how it goes here in Kentucky.

I took an online quiz that told me Denver, CO was my ideal place to live based on a preference on large cities as opposed to small cities. After yesterday I think I would like living in a big city. Mandy and I went to Lexington yesterday to see a black and white photo exhibit at the Christ Church Cathedral on Market Street.

The whole day was a study in spontaneity. She asked what I wanted to do and I said I wanted to go see a photo exhibit. I then got on the internet and looked up some places and settled on the one I mentioned. Once we got to Lexington we decided to go to Joe Bologna’s and then walk to the exhibit.

It was cold or I think we would have spent more time walking around. But the street we walked along from the restaurant to the exhibit was one that I could live on. It was pretty cool. Made me want to live on a street like it. There were a lot of old buildings with loft and studio apartments for rent. I’m sure they were outrageous. But I really think it would be cool to live in a place like that.



Sometimes I'm just an idiot.


No comments:

Post a Comment