Friday, February 19, 2016

Ramming Speed Friday: Quick and Dirty Edition

I don't have a substantive post today.  But I did ride the Sporty Sport Bike across the city to pick up the Sag Wagon earlier today.  It's a long story, and I don't have time to get into it before quitting time on a Friday afternoon.

I missed my turn.  I ended up going almost a mile out of my way.  But it was all good, as I got to ride in a relatively nice day (if not windy anyway), and I'm itching to get out on the SpSpB (not to be confused with the Simply Simple Bike) again soon.

The other day I finally test rode a Marin Pine Mountain 1.  I agree with Bike Snob that if I ever get my hands on one (again) Marin will have to hunt me down to pry it out of my cold dead hands.  I took it over curb and snow and slush and dodged pedestrians in downtown Richmond.  It was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment