Monday, April 25, 2016
Friday, April 22, 2016
|From an Earth Day past|
I also want to say that my intended audience are those internet trolls. I use "you" a lot knowing that most people who read my blog (hi to both of you!) don't behave the way I describe or at least understand these issues from the viewpoint of a cyclist. In this case "you" is all of us when we drive like maniacs.
Wednesday, April 20, 2016
|After a successful ascent of Furnace on the Cannonball|
Monday, April 18, 2016
Friday, April 15, 2016
|Because of positive control points like this|
Monday, April 11, 2016
|TOO MANY PEOPLE!|
- I want to live, work, play, and worship in the same community.
- I want a career that has manageable levels of stress and produces meaningful results in the world.
- I don’t want to have to worry about paying my bills.
- I want a good quality of life for my family which includes reasonable access to the community amenities that most people expect including health care, government services, nice public spaces, dining and recreational opportunities.
- I want to live in a community of like-minded people.